Friday, January 23, 2009

1.kick me in the nuts155 up53 down love ithate it
it hurts, you fall down and cant get up
lads fear a kick in the nuts from their girlfriends
by mikey Jun 20, 2003 share this add comment
2.kick me in the nuts117 up30 down love ithate it
Something a girl does to a boy to either get her way or take revenge for a previous discrepancy. Despite the term "kick" included in the phrase, it can be used to describe any method in which a girl uses her legs to gain a physical advantage over a boy, limited to attacking his nuts. She may use her knee or thigh to overpower her male opponent. Also deployed by males to males, but everyone knows it hurts more when a girl administers it.
1(To get her way): I wouldn't let Amy do it her way, but my tune changed when she kicked me in the nuts under the table. 
2(To take revenge): He never made fun of Amy again, after she kneed him in the nuts.
by Regginald Jul 20, 2005 share this add comment
3.Kick me in the Nuts144 up102 down love ithate it
What we girls do to guys: 1in an emergency, 2to teach a lesson,3 to make his voice sound higher or 4 for fun Ha Ha
To escape his grasp she gave him a sharp kick in the nuts. 
Are you going to remove your hand from my breast or must I give you a swift kick in the nuts. 
Did you hear how high his voice was after she gave him that kick in the nuts. 
Guys eyes always look so funny after a good surprise kick in the nuts...Ha Ha
by Julie S Jul 30, 2004 share this add comment

No comments: